Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On 02/13/2015 01:44 AM, warren wrote:
On 02/12/2015 09:36 PM, Mayayana wrote:
1) First is the obvious point: Why would anyone decide to
trust a gov't agency that says it's safe to eat poison?

2) The issue being discussed here is not specifically
how dangerous glyphosate might be, but rather the
general issue of GMO crops. Roundup Ready GMO
crops are designed to tolerate*even more* toxic
herbicide than other crops.

Exactly!

Anyone that defends GMOs is either ignorant of the facts or a
chemical/agriculture industry shill.

Or they trust their countries institutions. I took me
being injured by T2 Diabetes and having information withheld
from me by the medical institution to get as jaded as
I am now. I trusted them. But, no more.