Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's in your snow drift?

On 2/11/2015 11:43 AM, Mayayana wrote:

| That global warming stuff is a natural cycle that the
| Earth provides for us.

That's a good one. Is Mormonism really so
anthropocentric that it views God as a benevolent
fellow who put the Earth here for our pleasure?
Or have you simply done more research than the
global warming scientists?

I have a 6 foot snow drift on my deck right now,
and sore muscles from shoveling. I really don't think
"Earth" has provided that for *me*. If it did then
Earth and I seem to have a communication
problem.

Much of the Earth experience is for our benefit,
and a lot of it is just "well, stuff happens".
Sorry about all that snow. Where are you? I'm in
western NY, USA.

Have you tried prayer, and then listening? Might
find out why the snow drift.

-
..
Christopher A. Young