Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 1:23:34 PM UTC-5, Mayayana wrote:
| Why? Because you're a hippie?
|
| Trader,
|
| Keep it in the arena of ideas. How ofter do you
| find someone on the other side that will actually
| dialog like a gentleman with us? Mostly, the
| other side just name calls. She does not.
| Be nice!

She? No. It's Mayayana, Sanskrit for "vehicle
of illusion", which seemed like a suitable pen name.
It's not Maryanna.

Not to worry. Trader_4 doesn't operate in the
arena of ideas.

BS. I've given you cite after cite that shows factually you are
very wrong. A recent example is your BS claim that it was a
conservative Supreme Court that let Monsanto get away with something
and that was a problem that needed fixing.
I quickly found that while you're blaming conservatives, the fact
is the SC refused to take the case, let the appeals court ruling,
which sided with Monsanto, stand. At least that's what I found for
the only recent case of relevance and as usual you never even told
us which case you're actually talking about. It only takes 4 votes for
the SC to take the case. So, even the libs on the court agreed with
letting the Monsanto win stand.

I also issued the challenge for you to back up your claim where you
said Monsanto forced farmers to use their seed. Or where they sued
a farmer where some Monsanto GMO seed innocently contaminated their
crops. No response from you on either. If it's really going on, there
should be plenty of examples.

And then you posted that whopper about science being the closest thing
we have to religion today. WTF? Nuff said.

Just the facts.

Nor does he value basic civility
or kindness to others. Perhaps he has reasons
for his meanness and resentment.

I just don't like ignorant lib hippies.

Or maybe he's
just panicked at getting old. (Like the rest of us.
I don't know. But that's his problem to work out.
Since his posts are almost always mean-spirited
and rarely helpful, I just ignore them.

Ignoring the truth, the basic facts that fly in the face
of your BS, that's why you don't learn. As to my posts always
being mean-spirited and not helpful, that's a lie too. I've
helped people here for years, before your dumb ass ever showed up.