Posted to alt.home.repair
John Albert John Albert is offline

Default File Conversion DWG to PDF, GIF, etc

On 2/9/15 9:44 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
I would go with a Mac if I had $2000 to spend.

You don't have to spend $2k.

Get a Mac Mini (midrange model), comes with 8gb RAM and IRIS graphics,
with a 1tb fusion drive (actually, this is TWO drives, a 1tb
platter-based HDD -and- a 128gb SSD, "melded together" by software so
that they appear as a single 1.125tb drive on the desktop, and it's VERY
fast). 4 USB3 ports, HDMI, 2 thunderbolt ports that double as
minidisplayports.

$950.

You can use the display, keyboard and mouse that you have now.