Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default what's in your bread?

| Why? Because you're a hippie?
|
| Trader,
|
| Keep it in the arena of ideas. How ofter do you
| find someone on the other side that will actually
| dialog like a gentleman with us? Mostly, the
| other side just name calls. She does not.
| Be nice!

She? No. It's Mayayana, Sanskrit for "vehicle
of illusion", which seemed like a suitable pen name.
It's not Maryanna.

Not to worry. Trader_4 doesn't operate in the
arena of ideas. Nor does he value basic civility
or kindness to others. Perhaps he has reasons
for his meanness and resentment. Or maybe he's
just panicked at getting old. (Like the rest of us.
I don't know. But that's his problem to work out.
Since his posts are almost always mean-spirited
and rarely helpful, I just ignore them.