Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:40:47 AM UTC-5, Mayayana wrote:
| Tell that to the global warming crowd. Wow. They
| explode when someone tries to question.
|
| As opposed to the anti global warming crowd, who merely deny
| everything?
|
| No, we don't.

You're doing exactly that in your next paragraph.
Why would you deny that you deny current global
warming theory while you're denying it?

| That global warming stuff is a natural cycle that the
| Earth provides for us.

That's a good one. Is Mormonism really so
anthropocentric that it views God as a benevolent
fellow who put the Earth here for our pleasure?
Or have you simply done more research than the
global warming scientists?

I have a 6 foot snow drift on my deck right now,
and sore muscles from shoveling. I really don't think
"Earth" has provided that for *me*. If it did then
Earth and I seem to have a communication
problem.

What? A 6 foot snow drift with global warming? It is
entirely possible that the current warming, over the last
century, is due to natural events and not CO2. For
the last 15 years, global temp has been going sideways,
despite all the models and experts telling us that it had
to go up. Of course now, all the "experts" are making
excuses for their forecasts of a rise.