Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 11:19:56 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/11/2015 11:10 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Say what you may about global warming, there is nothing
superficial about the scientific evidence. I agree, you can
debate the evidence, what it means, but it's not superficial,
it's extensive. Even the global warming skeptics seem to
recognize that the earth has warmed about 1 deg C over the
last hundred years.

It was just on talk radio. The scientists
changed the numbers when data didn't fit
the preconceived politically correct agenda.

Just to be clear, you vetted that, right? Traced it back
to the source, the actual evidence. I can find all kinds
of stuff on talk radio.