Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default what's in your bread?

"Mayayana" writes:

| How much of science is scientific? Given that science
| is the closest thing modern society has to religion,
|
| Are you capable of reflecting on the essential differences
| between believing without evidence and understanding based
| on evidence?
|
| Obviously your statement is false. In fact, in the context
| you've used the words, the 2 things are opposites.

You're demonstrating my point. For you, science
absolutely cannot be questioned. It's objective
fact.

Oh really,
and you know that how?

Science is all about questioning.
Collect evidence, come to your best conclusion.
QUESTIONING is an essential part of the process.

Unlike it's opposite.

--
Dan Espen