Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Do they make a fire-hose type of garden hose?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:04:20 -0600, wrote:

Do they make a fire-hose type of garden hose?

It seems to me that I've seen something like that advertised, but cant
find it now.

I'm on a farm, and I have to fill water tanks for livestock in the

I don't know, but what do your farmer friends do? If you don't have
any farmer friends you should make some. Join the Grange, 4H, or
whatever.

Or what do they suggest at farm stores like Tractor Supply or Southern
States?

There are 1000 hits in Tractor Supply for hose, but only 133 for water
hose.
http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/...beginInd ex=0

http://www.southernstates.com/catalo...ort=5*ava=0%5D

(Maybe these aren't real farm stores, and that only look that way to a
city-lubber like me?)

Most are definitely not what you want, but what about asking at a store?