Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default How do I remove the agitator and live in WEstern Nevada?

On 02/09/2015 05:03 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/8/2015 8:40 PM, T wrote:
That sounds spooky. I've forgotten; where are you?

Somewhere in north western nevada

It has been coming down pretty good all afternoon. Wind
in moderate.

The one time I drove through Nevada (and back about a week
later) it did appear to be a dry climate. Do you get rain
every year, or is it global warming doing its thing?

I remember six hours of asphalt, with a town about every
50 miles. Sand as far as the eye could see, and I loved
the cattle guards with the round bars. Ought have took
pictures of one. This is in the early days of cell phones,
and I had cell service (roam, of course) the whole way.

-
.
Christopher A. Young

Hi Stormin'.

Yup. That is us. Sometimes I think it is beautiful.
Sometimes I think it looks like the moon with sage brush
and cows.

By the way, we are a Fence Out state. Means that if you
hit someone's cow that got lose, you are liable for the cow.
So be careful what you run over. No one would mind if
you hit a unicorn though (as long as you shared the meat).

-T