Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ghost!

On 2/9/2015 10:25 AM, TimR wrote:
On halloween, in a college dorm back in the days

when there was a big bathroom down the hall, we took
the bulbs out of the bathroom lights, cracked a
couple of glow sticks into the toilet, and added
some dry ice.

On the day they deliverd phone books, we carried phone
books up from the loading dock. Put phone books from
floor to ceiling in front of the Resident Assistant's
door. Knocked. RA called for someone to come in, and
we had a hard time to convince him to open the door.

He did, laughed, and we put the phone books back.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus