Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ghost! and young pilots in jets

On 2/9/2015 2:05 AM, gregz wrote:
I caught someone taking a little nap of the earth ride with a Blackbird
(Lockheed SR-71) while driving down that road. Those things are enough to
make you think Battlestar Gallactica just came to town.

I was driving on a desolate desert road, and a jet buzzed me. I knew he did
that on purpose. Never forget that one.

Greg

Can't remember the details, but I read one time about
a dairy farmer who lived near a military base. The fly
boys would try to herd his cows with their jets. He
called the base about it, but nobody saw nothing.

Finally, he got out his old rifle and shot a few holes
in one of the jets that were no where near his herd.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus