Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Friday, February 6, 2015 at 2:53:39 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I've been criticized here and other places for my stand that glyphosate is
implicated in digestive and auto-immune disorders in people , livestock ,
and even in the bees that pollinate treated plants . Why do you think
there's such a market nowdays for "gut bacteria" AKA probiotics ? It's
because glyphosate is also an antibiotic that kills off the natural bacteria
we should have .
That **** ain't good for you .
--
Snag

Of course you have peer reviewed research that supports that claim, right?
I'd say the reason there is such a market for probiotics is because
advertising works, especially on hippies.