Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Ghost!

Hi All,

A funny story. We had a 90 MPH sand storm yesterday.
Blew down my side fences. Then it rained (~35 MPH winds).
So, of course, everyone's power went down. (Not the
funny part, yet.)

In the course of events, someone lost the top off a
rechargeable LED light stake. My wife looking out across
the open field (normally blocked by my fence), saw
a dim eerie white light moving toward her in the pitch dark
(everyone's power was out). Turnout out it was the head
off the light steak rolling in the wind towards her.
The only thing missing was the sound effects. Gave her a
real start!

-T