Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On 02/06/2015 12:00 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
buckwheat wrote:
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...ts-not-gluten/

Hmm,
We don't eat bread, dairy of any kind.
No sugar, salt as little as possible.
Our daily food is mostly organic.

Hi Tony,

We are pretty much the same here.

I do eat dairy: a little organic heavy whipping
and a lot of cheese. I try to get raw milk cheese
if I can. No milk at all. Grok (my favorite
cave man) did herd livestock. The culture
(bacteria) in the cheese goes a long way to remove
milk's nasties (like fart inducing lactose).

The meat I eat is mostly organic or natural.

Humans are omnivorous, not carrion eaters. Some
of the conventional meat out these are really
only a little better than carrion. Not to
mention all the chemical and antibiotics
(and antibiotic resistant bacteria) in them.

Meat and plants.

Absolutely no grain.

-T

I make a great fried cheese pizza.

Have you thought of adding Purslane into your diet?
I make the most killer salads out of them. It grows
all over my back yard and garden. Tastes like water
cress:

http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/Pla.../Purslane.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portulaca_oleracea
http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/purslane.html

They sell it in our local Mexican supermarket. (I
eat my own.)