Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default How do I remove the agitator and inner tub from a Speed QueenAWS44NW?

On 02/07/2015 03:24 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:06:29 -0800, Oren wrote:

Let us know

Where are you Todd? Any results yet?

Hi Oren,

We had 90 MPH sustained winds yesterday and rain all yesterday
night. Blowing sand was so bad, you could only see 50 feet
at times. Blew right through the windows into the house too.

Messed up the county pretty big time. Blew down both
my side fences and ruined both my gates. Plus I last
a day of work to the power outage.

I will probably be next week before I get a chance to
even think about it.

Got to use my fancy LED flashlights! Only used Mega Blaster
once.

-T

My 4x4 post snapped like twigs. Bright fresh wood
at the snap point too, so they weren't rotted.

All my 4x6 posts and steel posts survived. Slats
are a different issue.

My house and my pain did not seem to sustain any damage.