Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 10:13:28 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

Oh and just for the record, I disagree that GMO and Roundup are
both extremely bad. I have 2.5 gallons of glyphosate concentrate
sitting in my garage. I'm going to the supermarket to find some
GMO to buy this morning. Happy now?

Go right ahead and poison yourself . Won't hurt my feelings a bit . I
choose however to avoid glyphosate when I can .
That's part of the reason I grow a big garden every year ...
--
Snag

Fear not. I don't eat weeds and I don't spray vegetables with it.
From what I know, glyphosate is not used on the typical
garden type vegetables that are produced commercially either. So AFAIK,
whether tomatoes, lettuce, and carrots come from the supermarket
or your local garden doesn't matter with regard to glyphosate.