Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On 02/06/2015 04:42 AM, Charlie wrote:

I had itchy psoriasis all over my back so went to the dermatologist. Doc
gave me two treatment options.

Option 1: Start applying expensive immune system suppressing drugs to my
back to control the itch.

Option 2: Change my diet by eliminating GMO food.

Obviously I chose to go organic. A year later, all traces of psoriasis
are gone.

I have psoriasis (severity varies over time) on one elbow and one knee.
For a while I was taking methotrexate (dirt cheap medication) for
arthritis, and the psoriasis went away. Now that I'm no longer on
methotrexate, the psoriasis is back.

Perce