Posted to alt.home.repair
Mindy[_3_] Mindy[_3_] is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On 2/6/2015 4:42 AM, Charlie wrote:
On 02/06/2015 12:58 AM, buckwheat wrote:
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...ts-not-gluten/

I had itchy psoriasis all over my back so went to the dermatologist. Doc gave me two treatment options.

Option 1: Start applying expensive immune system suppressing drugs to my back to control the itch.

Option 2: Change my diet by eliminating GMO food.

Obviously I chose to go organic. A year later, all traces of psoriasis are gone.

Yes, after years of eating genetically modified foods my intestines were shot. My gastroenterologist took me off regular food and put me on organics.

Nothing like bowel urgency to make you change your ways!