Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Attic drop-down door

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 11:41:18 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 02/05/2015 10:37 AM, Oren wrote:

My house will be easy to spot as my wife will be having a HUGE celebration!

Take your cell phone and a drywall jab saw in case she decides to
leave you locked up. g

I turned in my cell phone when I retired and though my wife gave me her
old one, I never got around to activating it.

Do have a Sawzall though...but if she cuts to power to the attic...

I'm a goner.

I know people who didn't need a Sawzall to get from the attic
to the living space. And they weren't even trying to get through.