Posted to alt.home.repair
philo[_4_] philo[_4_] is offline

Default See if you can put some political spin on this story...

On 02/02/2015 09:37 PM, bob_villa wrote:
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-n...ach-day/nj3Yz/

I did a quick look at a map and the distance between Troy and Rochester
Hills is four miles. A one hour walk.

Now, even if he did walk 20 miles a day, between his job and walking
that would be 13 hours total.

The story says he only gets "a couple" hours of sleep each night.

Since the story is evidently a scam, I wonder if it's true that he's
raised money. OTOH: I imagine there are plenty of people who would
donate without first investigating.

A wealthy philanthropist here in town said that it's harder to give
money away intelligently than it is to make it in the first place.