Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default {OT] Preventing Tracking, Blocking Ads, Stopping Malware, Enhancing Facebook, Managing Privacy Settings on Facebook and LinkedIn

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 13:12:56 -0800, SMS
wrote:

You don't understand.

First of all, e-mails tend to be ignored because people get so many
e-mails. Unless you set up e-mail filters to sort them and depend on
people to include the organization name in the subject line so they can
be sorted.

I have 5 email accounts.

1. My own personal one for friends and relatives.
2. For my small business
3. For contacting businesses (which is the one that gets spam and
mailing lits that I did not want.)
4. Specific for mailing lists that I want to be on.
5. Misc. (for whatever dont fit any of the above).

The band could have one just for band business, free emails are easy to
get.

I dont ignore any emails, unless they are obvious spam. I apply filters
for repeated spam, such as LinkedIn I have everything from that site,
or using their name, blocked.