Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Kangas[_4_] Phil Kangas[_4_] is offline

Default {OT] Preventing Tracking, Blocking Ads, Stopping Malware, Enhancing Facebook, Managing Privacy Settings on Facebook and LinkedIn

"Ron"
wrote in message On 1/30/2015 11:42 AM, SMS
wrote:

5. Install Avast Free or Microsoft Security
Essentials; avoid McAfee and
Norton at all costs.

MSE is the BASELINE for other antivirus
software!

Norton is one of the best antivirus programs on
the market. McAfee isn't as good as Norton
(IMO), but it is still very good.

Some people get Norton or McAfee for free with
their ISP. I would use one of those IF you can
get it for free.

If not, I would go with Avast, Avira, AVG,
Panda, Comodo, 360 Total Security.....take your
pick. Panda is very good, especially for older
computers.

Anyone have an opinion on Vipre?