Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default {OT] Preventing Tracking, Blocking Ads, Stopping Malware, EnhancingFacebook, Managing Privacy Settings on Facebook and LinkedIn

On 2/1/2015 9:26 AM, Mayayana wrote:
| I don't agree with you. FB is a LOT easier than what you just wrote.

That's the same response SMS has: "But Facebook
is a lot easier." In many ways it probably is. So what?
Is your life only about easy?
This thread started with talking about ways to protect
privacy. This is a perfect example of how scourges
like Facebook get going. We all want privacy and
security and blah, blah, blah, but.... you mean I'll
have to sit up and make a little effort? OK. Never mind.
I guess this spying and ads isn't really so bad.

Well you just do whatever keeps you safe and private. Oh, and don't use
Google. lol