Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Toilet tales

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 11:41:55 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:14:50 -0500, micky
wrote:

What does it mean when one fllushes the toilet, the tank empties, the
water level comes back up to its normal level and seems stable, but when
one looks at it an hour later, almost all the water is gone from the
bowl?

Does this happen during high winds? The vent stack creates a vacuum
and sucks water out, is what I'm thinking.

I think it happens all the time, but only for the last 2 or 3 days. I
don't think the winds have been high much of the last 3 days. Thanks.