Posted to alt.home.repair

Default {OT] Preventing Tracking, Blocking Ads, Stopping Malware, EnhancingFacebook, Managing Privacy Settings on Facebook and LinkedIn

On 1/31/2015 9:59 AM, Mayayana wrote:
She's defining spyware-based corporate advertising as
a warm and fuzzy service that makes social connections.
In other words, Pepsi and Ford are your good friends, and
Sheryl is such a dear that she's going to help you connect
with each other, for free!
These people are poorly socialized, amoral individuals. If
they were just crooks the whole thing would be easier. It's
far more insidious than that. They like to think they're doing
good while they grab money with both hands.

At least Pepsi and Ford don't threaten to send
police and troopers with guns, to lock me in
jail if I fail to pay my taxes^h^h^h^h^h Pepsi
money that someone else decided how much I should
send.

-
..
Christopher A. Young