Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Heavy surf

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 5:40:36 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 14:33:21 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/o577p2g

Yes, but he didn't ask those idiots if they were Republicans or
Democrats. He should have.

I thought it was obvious.

Now Oren, there you go again.....

But seriously, I've never seen a study done where they asked basic
questions to determine one's competence in basic history, civics,
current affairs, etc and then gave the overall results for those
that said they were Democrats versus Republicans. Have you? I only
know what I think they would find. IMO, they should have a pop
quiz before you can vote. If you're too dumb to know what's going
on, you have no basis to make informed decisions and shouldn't be voting.