Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Heavy surf

On 1/31/2015 2:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/31/2015 3:05 PM, Chaussette Pantin wrote:

Now that Mitt **** his magic underwear, it looks like Dubya's brother
will get his ass kicked by Hillary.

I don't see Jeb getting the job even if he is the best candidate. I
think the electorate has had enough Bushes for a while, be that good or
bad.

I think that the same could be said of the Clintons; but then, "what
does it matter now?"

Unfortunately, I don't see any shining stars on the horizon. The
Republicans can't stay out of the bedroom nor let us make our own
decisions. The Democrats want to control everything else and make
certain that everyone gets a free lunch.

Bottom line? We are well and truly f**ked.