Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default Heavy surf

On 1/31/2015 9:11 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 6:53:57 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:

Since Democrats are generally less intelligent than Republicans, a rich
man, wanting to get into politics, may choose to run as a Democrat since
it is easier to get their vote.

Judging by that statement...you must be a Democrat by your own hypothesis.

Not anymore but I was one when this dawned on me.

A black co-worker friend told me that he became a registered Republican
and became active in the party so he could be appointed to the city
school board by the Republican governor. I never knew what his true
politics were.

It is stupid to assume that one's wealth sets their political preference
when running for office. When seeking office they take the easiest path
and yes I think it is easier to fool Democrats.