Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Is Kohler out to get a few extra bucks out of us?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:58:32 -0500, Rebel1
wrote:

What really ****es me off is that Kohler supplied with the sink clips
that only work on 3/4" counter. Certainly my house isn't the only one on
the planet with extra support at the front over the double-doors, and at
the back. I would cost them virtually nothing extra to supply 2.5" with
every SS dropin sink. The extra lengths on the sides wouldn't cause any
problems. Shame on greedy Kohler.

Many years ago I worked with my step-father remodeling kitchens. From
my experience, you are the rarity that needs the extra long clips. Why
should they make the rest of us pay for them if we don't need them?
Why make more stuff for the landfill?

Did you check with the local plumbing supply to see if they had them?
I understand your frustration, but I don't think it makes the
manufacturer greedy because you are the exception.