Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Solar Advice

SMS wrote:
On 1/28/2015 8:15 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:29:30 -0800, sms
wrote:

9. Check LinkedIn for friends that may work at a solar company to
see if there is any "friend's and family" discount (the quote I got
from one panel maker came down by $3000 because a friend works
there and they have a friends and family program).

NO NO NO NO NO NO.....

Do not use LinkedIn for ANYTHING.
They are one of the top spam sites online, and they have been sued
several times because of it. (Google will "LinkedIn lawsuits")

Wow, talk about clueless.

Yes , you certainly are . I went thru the same bull**** with LinkedIn ,
endless attempts to join and endless spam . The only way I got it stopped
was to block them , they ignored repeated requests to stop sending me emails
..

--
Snag