Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for itsfirst year of release

On 01/28/2015 07:13 AM, Mayayana wrote:
I'm wondering how long it will be before
married men have to go into therapy due
to preferring their inflatable doll to their wife,
because the former says, "It's so big!" in a
silky voice, with a choice of 4 different
European accents, while the latter is prone
to spoiling the moment with talk of taking
out the rubbish.

Hi Mayayana,

No talking toy will ever be able to duplicate me
trophy wife's eyes that sparkle. They should
be registered as lethal weapons. (And when
she gets in a really silly mood, she can do
really good accents.)

Is it just me? I want just a desktop. And I want it
to get the heck (maybe not my exact word) out of the way
so I can do my work. (I adore Xfce for this reason.)
I despise the concept of an operating system as a
playground.

I don't want talking computers, I don't want the picture of
the day popping up, and if I wanted the weather in
Wabash, I ask for it!

To me all those things have some place, but only when
I want them. And, I will start VLC or You Tube and
see/hear all the multimedia I want until I am tired of
it. Then OFF they go.

I can only imagine all the spying that will be going
on with M$'s Siri. I just use DuckDuckGo.com.

-T