Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default (OT) Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its first year of release

Nil wrote:

Thanks for the warning - I want nothing to do with Cortana, and you
reinforce that. Can I completely disable or remove it?

You can disable Cortana

If you cant warm up to artificial intelligence, you can disable Cortana.
Under Settings, turn her off. To remove all the data she collected about
you, click Manage Cortana data underneath the on/off switch. This will open
Settings Privacy Speech, inking & typing where you can Stop Cortana from
getting to know you and Clear all the information she has stored about you
so far.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...na-windows-10/