Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default cocoa

This comes out like fudge? It actually sounds a
lot like my recipe for very easy, very rich chocolate
cream pie: 1/2 pound semi-sweet chocolate melted
into 1 cup light cream. The frosting is made from
one cup heavy cream, optionally with sweetener.
That's it. The filling gets poured into a pie crust
and refrigerated. My version has lots of carbs.
I don't avoid carbs. Though I also don't eat chocolate
cream pie very often. Stevia sounds interesting.
I looked it up.

I have a niece who's on a "ketogenic" diet and
raves about it. I'm guessing that's similar to your
"primal" diet. Personally I'm very skeptical
about the health of such a diet in the long term,
though mu niece needs to lose weight and it's helping
her to do that. It's also helping her to become more
aware of food quality. Maybe I shouldn't say too much,
though. We had a long, heated debate about Paelo
diet here awhile back.