Nick Silva

Default Stupid shop accident

Well this is the kind of shop accident that really makes you mad....
I decided to sweep up in the shop yesterday (I know, that was the big
mistake). Unfortunately it is concrete and pretty slick. Well you guessed
it, one foot slipped out from under me. As I stuck my hand out for leverage,
it unfortunately caught the sharp corner of my aluminum saw fence. It caught
my pinky and ripped a nice deep gouge out of it. It bled like crazy so I
figured I better get it looked at...to the tune of 4 stitches. And the day
had started off so well...but then I guess that is why they are called
accidents.
So if someone is bugging you to clean up the shop, you can now honestly say
that the dust and shavings are needed to provide traction.

Be safe..peace.