Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Something to discuss while watching the Superbowl (What is a MANHOLE?)

Sunday is the Superbowl. While watching the game, and emptying beer
cans, you might need something to discuss with the guys. Here's a
suggestion.....

- Choose the CORRECT Answer -

----------

What is a MANHOLE?

(A) It's a tube that connects underground utilities like a sewer or
utility cables to the surface. Workers enter manholes to do repairs.

(B) A Woman. Especially one with her clothes off.

(C) Both (A and B) !!!!

(D) I must have missed that commercial when I went to the bathroom!

(E) Ask me later, I'm checking the pressure in my balls right now!

(F) Who cares, just toss me anudder beer....

(G) Duh.... I thunk da No Englush Pigeons jus dun got a home run or wuz
dat a field goal fer dem Seagalls? HIC: