Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its first year of release

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:47:01 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4:04:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I took the liberty to add the (OT) for this off topic thread.

I am only posting a reply because I am wondering why the thread is about
*WINDOWS 10* ???

Unless I missed something, Windows 8 is the current version.

That means Windows'9' will be next!!!!

Better tell that to MSFT. They announced Win 10 will be released in
the fall. I guess Win 9 will have one hell of a short cycle.....

Weird!!!! I have a feeling it has something to do with Windows 95 and
98 being referred to as "Windows 9". Just a guess....