Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its first year of release

writes:

I took the liberty to add the (OT) for this off topic thread.

I am only posting a reply because I am wondering why the thread is about
*WINDOWS 10* ???

Unless I missed something, Windows 8 is the current version.

That means Windows'9' will be next!!!!

(Unless Microsoft decides to call it Vista2, Windows2015, or
Millenium+15 edition, or Windows for Offworkgroups....)

Of course if it's released this year, why not just called it "Windows
Deflated", or "Windows Balls"..... (In honor of the Superbowl crap)

All the news sites have been reporting that 9 will be skipped
and the next version will be 10.

Low Pressure Windows?

--
Dan Espen