Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default (OT) Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its first year of release

I took the liberty to add the (OT) for this off topic thread.

I am only posting a reply because I am wondering why the thread is about
*WINDOWS 10* ???

Unless I missed something, Windows 8 is the current version.

That means Windows'9' will be next!!!!

(Unless Microsoft decides to call it Vista2, Windows2015, or
Millenium+15 edition, or Windows for Offworkgroups....)

Of course if it's released this year, why not just called it "Windows
Deflated", or "Windows Balls"..... (In honor of the Superbowl crap)