Posted to alt.home.repair
Rebel1 Rebel1 is offline

Default How to remove cast iron kitchen sink

On 1/24/2015 1:40 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 12:34:25 PM UTC-6, Rebel1 wrote:
Now that you guys have convinced me to not break the sink and instead
put it out for metal scavengers, it just occurred to me how to get a
free helper, both to take it out of the kitchen and cart it away. Simply
list it for free on craigslist.com.

Someone suggested that to you...May(what's his face) 8^)

You're right. Mayayana made the suggestion at 9:29 AM. I didn't see it
because I accidentally posted this question twice, and he made that
suggestion in the thread that I wasn't following.