Posted to alt.home.repair
Rebel1 Rebel1 is offline

Default How to remove cast iron kitchen sink

Now that you guys have convinced me to not break the sink and instead
put it out for metal scavengers, it just occurred to me how to get a
free helper, both to take it out of the kitchen and cart it away. Simply
list it for free on craigslist.com.

From recent experience with listing beds and sofas, the magic
four-letter f-word brings them out of the woodwork. Two weeks ago, I
posted sofas for free. First call came in less that 20 minutes. Within
an hour, I pulled the listing because I had 10 people interested.

Twice I listed beds for free. They are in such demand that I started
joking with the callers that it seems I was the only person in the
country sleeping on a bed. One guy says he sleeps on a comforter folder
over several times.

I'll followup when it's gone.

Thanks to all.

R1