Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its first year of release

rbowman writes:

Dan Espen wrote:

Nope.
Try using your system all day, like I do for computer programming.
A fast system allows you to work un-interrupted.

Yup. Put AndroidStudio on a box that was fairly well spec'd 5 years ago and
you'll wish you hadn't. Or VisualStudio. Or even a straight command line
compilation of a non-trivial application.

If you really want to catch up on your naps, try running ESRI Desktop on a
500 mHZ box.

None of that fancy development confuser stuff for me.
I'll stick with Emacs and Makefiles.

--
Dan Espen