Posted to alt.home.repair
Billy Bologna Billy Bologna is offline

Default Watch your Phone/Cable Installer

On 1/23/2015 12:59 PM, Sasquatch Jones wrote:
For anyone switching between phone and cable, cable guy told me he was "instructed" to disconnect the wiring inside the telephone company box so that it could not be reconnected. I told him not to and he left it alone.

I'm putting a lock on mine now, just in case another cable guy comes or if the phone company sends someone over to screw around with it.

Keep an eye on yer dog too. Mine was in heat and she was walking funny and dripping after the phone company guy left.