PJ

Default THIS ATTACHMENT CONTAINS A VIRUS

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:59:54 -0700, Cynthia Spilsted wrote:
Thanks, Frank!
I personally don't go to links unless I trust the giver of the

link.
Plus: just how stupid do they think people are? Do we never

listen
to the news, read papers or whatever???
Cynthia

"Anonymous" wrote...
You don't have to be very smart to fire up a virus. That opens the

door
to those who are pathologically stupid, those who are just plain

stupid
and also the brighter lights who are simply intermittently stupid

and/or
careless.

As a general rule of thumb, by the time you read about a virus in

the
newspapers or hear about it on the radio or t.v., if you are using
Microsoft products, you already have it.

If you follow the CERT postings, you aren't even using MSIE any
more.
Bill

Well Bill,
It is amazing that you have not fallen off of your high and mighty
horse yet. You seem to want to bash good folks from your position of
God" of the internet. Grow up.!!!

Another thought for you to munch on.. Microsoft produces fine products
that the MAJORITY of computer users find good, useful and functional
every day. You - along with a MINOR faction of computer users - feel
that it is necessary to call users of Microsoft products stupid..
Didja ever look in a mirror?

I _now_ know why you have never fallen off of your high and mighty
horse. You are the horses ASS..!!!

Last word for you.. P L O N K...!!!

PJ