Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Continue Sentricon

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 6:44:05 PM UTC-6, Sue Modikoane wrote:

Two years ago I spent $5000 for a Sentricon system in Laredo. It didn't
work. In fact, I think the situation is much worse now. My advice would
be to convert your money into single $1 bills. Spray each bill with
non-toxic orange oil which does work and bury them all around the
perimeter of your home. That way if, at the end of the next year, if you
still have termites, at least you won't also feel totally ripped off, as I
now do.

--

Sue, you are responding to something 11 yrs old! Get with it...