Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Washing machine improvement I'd like to see

On 1/21/2015 8:17 PM, wrote:
Lucky you Ed:

I've witnessed two cases of a new fridge delivery(my
parents' place, and most recently at work) where I had
to adjust the front feet to tilt the units back just enough
so the door shut itself. Same with my parents' stove:
I placed a bubble level on the cooktop and adjusted the
screw-feet until the bubble centered in all directions.

But you don't have to believe me.

I don't doubt you at all. Personally, I want the door to be able to
stay open on the fridge but close with a light touch. The delivery
people should be able to handle your needs.