Posted to alt.home.repair
wg_2002[_2_] wg_2002[_2_] is offline

Default Making Firewood....From Tree Trunks

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 11:42:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

On 18 Jan 2015 18:38:19 GMT, wg_2002 wrote:

Here's a video showing one way it's done.

http://tinyurl.com/mbwjf5u

The guy inside that rig seems pretty good at what he's doing.

Jeff

Very cool video. It reminds me of the apple slicer use when I make my
kids lunches.

You might like this. Cuts, strips branches and cuts timber sized to fit
the logging truck. I'm curious if the cab has a way to measure and cut
the length each time?

_The Ultimate Wood Cutting Vehicle_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuuPI2hyt6M

That is an impressive piece of machinery. I'm not sure but I bet your
right. The operator must have a way to measure his cuts so they are the
right length.