Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default Compare energy prices, please

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 1/17/2015 9:13 AM, Pico Rico wrote:

Makes me wonder what else, I'm paying too much?

your phone bill? They offer you a deal that is good for one year, and
each
year you have to call them and tell them you can't afford the new price,
you
will have to start shopping around, etc. and then they give you a new
deal
good for a year. You have to put all this stuff on your calendar.

I asked about my cell phone bill. Turns out I was
on unlimited text messages. I send about ten a
month. Went to 400 per month, and saved about $13 a
month off the phone bill.

And my commission is what percent again? I guess I should have gotten it in
writing.