Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpet or laminate?

Tony S. wrote:
Hello,

We have a 1963 Clayton single-wide (16x76). We're thinking about
ripping out the original carpet, and putting in either carpet or
laminate.
Which one will hold up better in the long run? Just in case it
matters, there are the 2 of us, 5 kids, both grandmas, 3 dogs, and 11
cats living here.

TIA!

In your circumstances I'd go with a good quality laminate , then use area
rugs to help warm up the feet . It's not the kids or grannies , it's the
pets . No matter how good your housekeeping there's going to be accidednts
and dander . JMNSHO
--
Snag