Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Possible Frozen Pipe

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:55:58 -0500, "Mayayana"
wrote:

| Actually, sometimes it does. I've seen pipes split with the water
| turned off and the tap open. If water pools in a low spot, totally
| filling a sizeable section of pipe, it can split - and it can split a
| second low spot a day or two later.

It sounds like you've got some 3 Stooges pipes,
turning down and then back up again in an exterior
wall.

Nope. It was in a saggy barn. Get down below zero F and you were
fixing pipes, particularly if you had a good wind blowing through and
had no hogs in the front. The dairy side was seldom a problem.